Botox Dysport Jeuveau
Neuromodulators are wrinkle-relaxing injections of botulinum toxin, commercially known as Botox Cosmetic, Dysport, Xeomin or Jeuveau, that are used to treat wrinkles, frown lines and crow’s feet. A small amount of the neuromodulator is injected directly into the underlying muscle, causing it to relax and gradually smooth out the appearance of the skin. The effects typically last about three-four months.
- 15 Minutes
Suggested Add-ons & Well Paired Treatments
- Masseter injections for TMJ, jaw clenching or grinding.
- Neuromodulator for migraines and excessive sweating.
- Medical grade skin care and esthetic treatments.
We can treat the following areas with neuromodulators:
- Frown Lines
- Forehead Lines
- Bunny Lines: Lines across the bridge of the nose.
- Crow’s Feet: Lines on the upper two thirds of the lateral eye.
- Mentalis Dysfunction: ‘Dents’ in the chin.
- Brow Lift: Creates a lifting effect of the brow.
- Gummy Smile: Smile with over exposure of the upper teeth and gums.
- Platysma Bands: Aging muscle neck lines/bands.
- Massesters: for facial slimming or TMJ
- Hyperhidrosis: Excessive sweating in areas such as the palms of the hands and underarms.
- Glabellar Lines: Vertical lines between the eyebrows that resemble the number 11.
Patients normally notice improvement between 7 to 10 days after treatment. After this period, the muscle becomes more relaxed. results from initial injection tend to last around three or more months. In order to keep the muscle relaxed and fine lines smooth, we recommend getting a reinjection about every three-four months.
Average dosing is 40-60 units for the full face. To know exactly how many units are needed, book a free consultation! We would be happy to meet you, listen to your goals, and work together to achieve them.